STARC Systems, the premier manufacturer of reusable temporary wall containment for occupied renovations, finishes a record-breaking 2019 with an 86% increase in sales, the addition of 25 employees, the successful launch of a second solution, and the award of a $500,000 loan from the Maine Technology Institute for continued product innovation.
“It is often humbling to know that the idea I had to reduce renovation disruption
in my Maine hospital projects is now being used in leading healthcare systems and
contractors across the country,” Tim Hebert, Founder and Chairman of the Board
said. “I only see continued growth as we deliver new innovative solutions and
build out healthcare and additional vertical markets.”
“Our success is the direct result of the hard work of a great team and a truly superior product solution,” Chris Vickers, President and CEO said. “With Tim’s healthcare construction expertise and vision, he created a solution that is truly revolutionizing the temporary containment market. The opportunity to sell a product with this much immediate customer excitement is very rare and has positioned STARC as the market leader.”
To fuel continued rapid growth in 2020, STARC is investing aggressively:
- Recently hired Senior Vice President, Jonathon Thomas to expand and lead our national sales team. Jonathon brings years of major brand sales experience from large and smaller companies in expanding and improving national sales effectiveness.
- Successfully launched LiteBarrier™, now the most durable solution in the lightweight containment category increasing opportunities in new vertical markets like commercial office and education.
- Finalizing product development of a patentable solution that will create an entirely new market.
- Doubling manufacturing space to 50,000 square feet on Brunswick Landing.
- Expanding the team to 88 with over 30 new employees.
About STARC Systems
STARC Systems was founded in 2012 by Tim Hebert, co-owner of Hebert Construction, a 4th generation family-owned construction business in Maine. Hebert created STARC based on the need he had to reduce the disruption of healthcare renovations by improving the building of temporary containment during occupied hospital renovations. Traditionally, drywall is used which is noisy, dusty, labor-intensive and environmentally harmful. STARC’s reusable modular solutions improve patient and employee satisfaction with quick and easy installation and superior appearance while providing years of ongoing cost savings. With growth across all 50 states and several international countries, STARC Systems was named to INC. Magazine’s 2019 Top 500 fastest growing companies.
Interested in More Information on STARC Systems?